ORBENIN®-DC INTRAMAMMARY INFUSIONDon’t let mastitis slow your herd down.
With a 0-hour milk withhold after the 28-day dry period, Orbenin®-DC (benzathine cloxacillin) delivers the convenient, effective treatment and prevention of mastitis in dry cows. Competitors require up to 96 hours of milk withhold.
By quickly treating contagious, mastitis-causing bacteria like Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus agalactiae, Orbenin-DC puts fresh cows into the milking string faster, resulting in up to 11 extra milkings per lactation, per cow.
- Broad spectrum of activity against S. agalactiae and S. aureus
- The shortest required dry period
- Non-irritating antibiotic formulation
- Long-lasting results due to low solubility, making it remain longer in the system
- Easy-dose regimen by disposable 500-mg short-tip tubes
Available in 12-dose option. Talk to your veterinarian or animal health supplier about Orbenin-DC.
RESIDUE WARNINGS: For use in dry cows only. Do not use within 4 weeks (28 days) of calving. Treated animals must not be slaughtered for food purposes within 4 weeks (28 days) of treatment.
For more information, see the product label.
PRODUCT LABEL AND MSDS
Orbenin®-DC (benzathine cloxacillin)