AMOXI-MAST® INTRAMAMMARY ANTIBIOTICTreat mastitis and miss fewer milkings.
Amoxi-Mast® (amoxicillin) puts milk production back on track by providing the most efficient treatment of mastitis in lactating cows.
By delivering one of the highest cure rates and lowest milk withholds of any mastitis tube product, Amoxi-Mast quickly diminishes mastitis-causing bacteria like Streptococcus agalactiae and penicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus.
- 86% cure rate for Streptococcus agalactiae1
- Economical 60-hour (2.5 days) milk withhold
- Treatment of subclinical cases, which limits the circulation of mastitis in the herd
- Easy administration by 3 intramammery infusions at 12-hour intervals
- Short-tip tubes, proven to yield higher cure rates and fewer new infections2
WARNINGS: Milk taken from animals during treatment and for 60 hours (5 milkings) after the last treatment must not be used for food. Treated animals must not be slaughtered for food purposes within 12 days after the last treatment.
For complete information, refer to the product label.
1Wilson, DJ et. al. Comparison of seven antibiotic treatments with no treatment for bacteriological efficacy against bovine mastitis pathogens. J Dairy Sci 1999; 82:1664-1670.
2Boddie, rl and SC Nickerson. Dry cow therapy: Effects of method of drug administration on occurrence of intramammary infection. J Dairy Sci 1986;69-253-257
PRODUCT LABEL AND MSDS